Monday, January 22, 2007

My new blog is http://mischzz.spaces.live.com/

This morning, I was so fking drained that I just felt like pon-tanging work. I didn't get to rest at all the WHOLE weekend. Friday straight after work we had training (which comprised of waiting till 10+ before it started). Saturday, as you all know, we spent the whole day at CAPL, waiting most of the time. After that I went to play LAN so I got back quite late too. Sunday I had to wake up at 10 to go somewhere, and had three tuition classes which spanned like 2-5, 7-9. Managed to nap 20mins after dinner but that was about it.

Ok the crux behind the ranting above is to tell you all that mass training at LAN isn't going to go down very well with me. Maybe I will play from home, that will be better. At least between the waits I can nap or relax on the couch. Plus this week I have ads going out tentatively Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri. Which means I may not be able to knock off on time. Which also means I may only be able to play at 10pm or so.

Maybe we should endorse more online training instead. I think it's cheap and less tiring. And less waiting too because we will have our coms at home. Like, just be online 10pm every night you are available. Something like how Destr trains. What do the rest think?

No comments: